Dear Group

I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a blog for the ICFE preparation course and I welcome relevant contributions that will help the group to share information and to communicate in English on a daily basis.

Using this blog should also cut down on the amount of paper content during the course!

If you have any problems using this blog please let me know.



Monday 27 September 2010

Reading Test Part 2 and introduction to Part 3

Dear Group
 This week I would like you to look at the tasks that you need to be familiar with in order to score highly on this part of the test. Please read page 6 carefully in the coursebook as we will be doing a workshop on Part 2 in class this week and will do an introduction to Part 3 to practise word-building  for the word formation task.

Finally, I hope that you have all registered for the ICFE exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment