Dear Group

I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a blog for the ICFE preparation course and I welcome relevant contributions that will help the group to share information and to communicate in English on a daily basis.

Using this blog should also cut down on the amount of paper content during the course!

If you have any problems using this blog please let me know.



Friday 3 December 2010

Testimonials/ End of ICFE preparation course review

In the final class you will be asked to give an evaluation of the ICFE preparation course.
 I would like you to read the ICFE exam testimonials, especially the ones written by students.
This is good practice for skimming and scanning for key words.
http://www.financialenglish.org/icfe/testimonials.html
You will also be asked to review the progress that you have made and to think about your objectives for the future.
I welcome any feedback on the usefulness of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment