Dear Group

I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a blog for the ICFE preparation course and I welcome relevant contributions that will help the group to share information and to communicate in English on a daily basis.

Using this blog should also cut down on the amount of paper content during the course!

If you have any problems using this blog please let me know.



Wednesday 1 February 2012

Blog update and statistics

For someone who failed Statistics three times at university, I am curiously proud of the fact that this site has had over 2500 page views  from over 50 countries since it started. I hope that this site is useful for students and teachers preparing for the ICFE Exam.
In February IH Costa Rica is holding Cambridge suite mock exams and hopefully there will be some students interested in doing the Financial English exam.
Check out Facebook IHSJ Instituto Britanico Costa Rica for information.
I'll continue posting articles of  interest to advanced students on Twitter and links to helpful grammar sites on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment