Dear Group

I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a blog for the ICFE preparation course and I welcome relevant contributions that will help the group to share information and to communicate in English on a daily basis.

Using this blog should also cut down on the amount of paper content during the course!

If you have any problems using this blog please let me know.



Friday 10 December 2010

Alex Case on ICFE

Alex Case lists available ICFE exam resources and I would like to say that I found the Cambridge resources invaluable. Some comments that my group made about the course were that there were only a limited amount of practice tests available. In the future I hope that CUP will publish practice test books as they do for their other exams.
.http://www.tefl.net/alexcase/tefl/cambridge-icfe-description-and-links/#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment