Dear Group

I thought that it would be a good idea to set up a blog for the ICFE preparation course and I welcome relevant contributions that will help the group to share information and to communicate in English on a daily basis.

Using this blog should also cut down on the amount of paper content during the course!

If you have any problems using this blog please let me know.



Tuesday 7 December 2010

ICFE end of preparation course Statistics

I just checked the audience figures for this blog and there have been around 850 page views from over 24 countries since the blog started three months ago.
I would like to wish everyone the very best of luck in the ICFE exam this week and I hope that the blog has been useful. Thank you for your comments and feedback.
 I wish you every good fortune in the future with  Financial English.
A new ICFE preparation group will be starting in January 2011, so keep checking  this blog for more Financial English.
Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the ICFE blog viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment